RAKEZ is one of the largest economic zones in the UAE, housing over 13,000 companies from entrepreneurs and startups to SMEs and manufacturers, covering over 50 industries from over 100 countries, currently serviced by RAK FTZ and RAKIA.
Blessed with a strategic location, RAKEZ connects investors to growing markets of the Middle East, North Africa, Europe as well as South and Central Asia.
RAKEZ is the continuation of the story that started with the foundation of RAK Free Trade Zone in 2000 and the establishment of RAK Investment Authority in 2005.It is the preferred business destination of more than 13,000 multinational companies from over 100 countries representing above 50 sectors.
With RAKEZ, you are ensured to experience a quick and easy business setup. The unified services approach lets you begin your company operations in just three easy steps and get your business licence in RAK in only a matter of days.
- With the help of dedicated Business Development professionals, you will select your suitable legal entity, licence type and facility.
- Business Development professionals will guide you from filling out your application all throughout submission, ensuring that all requirements are met.
- Your licence along with your registration set and bank letter will be issued upon completion of the licencing formality, then the visa.
- Free zone and non-free zone company formation
- 100 per cent foreign ownership
- Fast and efficient business set-up processes
- Wide-ranging business and industrial facilities and value-added services
- Provision to build on-site staff and labour accommodation
- One-stop shop facility for services
- Self-service customer portal
- Connectivity to major logistical hubs and multilane super highways
- Accessibility via an international spread of regional offices
- Easy access to markets across the Middle East, Europe, North Africa and Asia regions